Scholarships funded by the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EMJMD scholarships)
- The students who are residents or have carried out their main activity (studies, training or work) for more than a total of 12 months over the last 5 years in any Programme Country will be considered as Programme country students. The 5-years reference period for this 12 months rule is calculated backwards as from the submission deadline of applying for an EMJMD student scholarship.
- Individuals who have already benefited from an EMJMD scholarship are not eligible for a second scholarship in order to follow the same or another EMJMD.
- Students benefiting from an EMJMD scholarship cannot benefit from another Community grant while pursuing their Erasmus Mundus masters studies.
- EMJMD students scholarships are awarded exclusively for a full-time enrolment in one of the course editions.
The amount of the scholarships (monthly allowance + contribution to Travel and Installation) given to the selected students differ from the country of origin of the students.
There are two categories of students:
- PROGRAMME Countries students
Students whose citizenship is one of the Erasmus+ Program countries (ie Member States of the European Union (EU) and Former Yougoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Turkey).
- PARTNER Countries students
All the students who are not Programme Countries students.
There are three types of contributions