Scholarships funded by the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EMJMD scholarships)
- The students who are residents or have carried out their main activity (studies, training or work) for more than a total of 12 months over the last 5 years in any Programme Country will be considered as Programme country students. The 5-years reference period for this 12 months rule is calculated backwards as from the submission deadline of applying for an EMJMD student scholarship.
- Individuals who have already benefited from an EMJMD scholarship are not eligible for a second scholarship in order to follow the same or another EMJMD.
- Students benefiting from an EMJMD scholarship cannot benefit from another Community grant while pursuing their Erasmus Mundus masters studies.
- EMJMD students scholarships are awarded exclusively for a full-time enrolment in one of the course editions.
- See European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
The amount of the scholarships (monthly allowance + contribution to Travel and Installation) given to the selected students differ from the country of origin of the students.
There are two categories of students:
- PROGRAMME Countries students
Students whose citizenship is one of the Erasmus+ Program countries (ie Member States of the European Union (EU) and Former Yougoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Turkey).
- PARTNER Countries students
All the students who are not Programme Countries students.
There are three types of contributions
However, the monthly allowance will neither be given to the scholarship holders for the periods spent during the Master (study/research/thesis) in their country of residence, nor to scholarships holders for the periods spent in any Partner Country exceeding 3 months.