Erasmus Mundus Master Chemical NanoEngineering
The CNE program is a joint master program in Chemical Nanoengineering offered by three European universities:
- Aix-Marseille University (France)
- Tor Vergata University of Rome (Italy)
- Wroclaw University of science and Technology (Poland)
Chemistry for Nanoengineering is an innovative field of science and technology which is developing very fast. The 2016 Nobel Prize in Chemistry shows the importance of the research in this area. It has shown that engineering of the Nanomachines is not any more a science-fiction; it is just a beginning of new engineering specialty where the Nano-systems can be numerically designed and chemically synthesized. These new technologies will create a large demand for specialists in this field.
Do you want to be a sponsor?
We welcome contact from your organisation and are happy to discuss any idea which could facilitate the recruitment of CNE students
There are three main ways to sponsor and/or become a business partner of the CNE programme.
- Student Sponsorship program: Your organization will have the possibility of sponsoring a qualified CNE student selected jointly by your organization and CNE admission and evaluation committee. Full-funding scholarship is named and advertised under your organization name. The relationship between your organization and the student may be defined in the grant admission criteria.
- Internship program: CNE students perform their master thesis placement during the second year (February-June period). You can participate in this program by offering our students an opportunity to perform the internship in your organization. You will have the opportunity to select the candidate.
- Supporting the CNE programme: You can also directly sponsor the CNE program and participate in the Advisory Board
Please Contact Marta Avesani at firstname.lastname@example.org